This week, our Fire Life Safety vendor, Convergint, conducted our Semi-Annual building inspection. I’m happy to report that the technician confirmed all systems are running efficiently and as expected, ensuring the safety and well-being of our community.
Additionally, our Director of Engineering and Director of Hospitality within Action Property Management performed a couple of inspections. The Engineering inspection covered every aspect of the building’s mechanics, ensuring proper maintenance. Simultaneously, the Hospitality inspection focused on the aesthetic elements, cleanliness, and overall upkeep of our community.
We eagerly await the results, which contribute to our current five-star luxury building rating. Rest assured, we are committed to maintaining a high standard.
We would like to bring to your attention a couple of important items regarding safety within the garage area.
- Dismounting from Personal Transportation Devices:
- For everyone’s safety, we kindly request that you dismount from bicycles, electric bicycles, scooters, skateboards, etc., when in the garage area.
- Using such modes of transportation within the garage can pose a safety risk to yourself and others. Your cooperation in sharing this request with your household members and guests is greatly appreciated.
- Charging of E-Bikes/Scooters in the Bike Room:
- After consulting with the San Francisco Fire Department, we have decided to disallow the charging of e-bikes/scooters overnight in the bike room.
- This preventive measure aims to enhance the safety of the building. If you charge any device in the bike room, please ensure not to leave it unattended or plugged in overnight.
Fob Battery Status Indicator:
- If you notice a brief “yellow” light when using your fob at your front door, it indicates that the fob battery is low and needs to be replaced.
- Please reach out to a member of our team as soon as possible when you observe the yellow light.
- Failure to replace the battery promptly may lead to entry issues.
Your prompt attention to this matter will ensure the continued effectiveness of the fob entry system. If you have any questions or require assistance with battery replacement, do not hesitate to contact the front desk.
We are nearing the cut-off for you to submit your ballot for the upcoming CC&R Amendment vote. If you have not yet submitted your ballot, kindly follow these instructions at your earliest convenience:
1. Print the attached Secret Ballot.
2. Place your ballot into any plain envelope (special return envelopes are not required).
3. In the upper left-hand corner of the Outer Envelope, write your name, address(es), or unit number(s) entitling you to vote, and sign your name.
4. Mail to: The Pacific Owners Association, C/O Bellwether, 3300 Douglas Blvd., Suite 280, Roseville, CA 95661.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.